Dan Gilbert Art Director
As a formally trained artist, photographer, and designer with an extensive background in a multitude of media Dan brings his rich skill-set to the development of identity, websites, packaging, collateral, and the critical needs of small business. Gilbert is a creative visual artist who has worked across numerous industries since the late 1970s. He is widely known for his wildlife art and posters for many of the county’s nature institutions and is also the creator of the award-winning Triazzle puzzle series.
- Favorite Food: Chocolate
- Favorite Movie: The Invention of Lying
- Dan loves to garden and has grown dozens of fruits, vegetables, and flowers.
- Loves animals and spends his days with his wife and 80-lb Golden Doodle, Alfie.
- An accomplished cook and baker
- Graduate of Carnegie Mellon University.
- Taught college level printmaking.
- Is an award-winning graphic designer, wildlife artist, and photographer with over 40 years experience.
- Inventor and designer of Triazzle brain teaser puzzles and hundreds of other consumer products.
- Owned and and directed Bay Area design studio.
- Has created dozens of commemorative art posters in various media for institutions like: National Wildlife Federation; African Wildlife Foundation; California Academy of Sciences; National Aquarium, and many others.
The IT Doctor is in. Contact us Today!