Outsourced IT For The Healthcare Industry
Seattle area Healthcare IT Support
IT Consulting, HIPAA Compliance, Network Security, Cloud Computing, Data Backup, Disaster Recovery
Providing managed IT services to healthcare organizations since 2008, DHS delivers ProActive Care™— IT solutions developed specifically for the healthcare industry to secure, protect, and maintain electronic health records systems and networks. DHS delivers a responsive and efficient support experience with great bedside manner. We provide quality resolutions to your technology challenges. With DHS, you won’t need to think about IT. We provide a comprehensive, worry-free IT support solution so you can focus on the health of your patients.
Choose DHS to Support your Practice
Don’t suffer from bad IT! DHS will bring your healthcare organization to life through excellence in IT policies, procedures, and practices. Our comprehensive support program, ProActive Care™, includes all IT services and solutions you need to operate at an affordable monthly flat-rate. To maintain optimum IT health, our continuous 24/7/365 monitoring detects issues before sickness cripples your systems and network. Our responsive and personalized support services free your staff from IT concerns, making your practice more productive and profitable.
- FREE 30-Minute Consultation & IT Health Check
- Unlimited Remote & Onsite Support Options
- Live Help Desk Support 7-days per Week
- Vendor Management
- Direct Cost Procurement
- Systems & Network Design
- Digital Treatment Rooms
- EHR Systems Implementation
- HIPAA Compliance
- Secure Email with Encryption
- Business VoIP Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Application Development
- Website Design
- Local SEO & Social Media Marketing
… and more!
Seattle Fun Facts
- The 15th-largest metropolitan area in the U.S., Seattle is among the fastest-growing major American cities and the fourth-largest port in North America based on the volume of container handling.
- Located on Elliot Bay, “The Emerald City” was founded by the Denny Party in November 1851. Previously, the Duwamish people inhabited the area—an isthmus between Puget Sound and Lake Washington—for at least four millennia.
- Seattle has spawned many prominent American businesses including Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing, UPS, Eddie Bauer, and Nordstrom.
- Rock guitar icon Jimi Hendrix was born in Seattle, which also spawned the alternative rock music genre grunge. Prominent rock bands like Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Foo Fighters, and Alice in Chains call Seattle home.
- Seattle’s temperate climate, classified as either “modified” Mediterranean or oceanic zone, is characterized by mild, relatively dry summers and cool, wet winters. The Emerald City’s weather is a study in contrasts. It averages more rainfall than any other major American city in November but receives little precipitation between June and September. Seattle sees its heaviest rainfall between November and January but thunderstorms are rare.