Outsourced IT For The Healthcare Industry
Santa Rosa area Healthcare IT Support
IT Consulting, HIPAA Compliance, Network Security, Cloud Computing, Data Backup, Disaster Recovery
Providing managed IT services to healthcare organizations since 2008, DHS delivers ProActive Care™— IT solutions developed specifically for the healthcare industry to secure, protect, and maintain electronic health records systems and networks. DHS delivers a responsive and efficient support experience with great bedside manner. We provide quality resolutions to your technology challenges. With DHS, you won’t need to think about IT. We provide a comprehensive, worry-free IT support solution so you can focus on the health of your patients.
Choose DHS to Support your Practice
Don’t suffer from bad IT! DHS will bring your healthcare organization to life through excellence in IT policies, procedures, and practices. Our comprehensive support program, ProActive Care™, includes all IT services and solutions you need to operate at an affordable monthly flat-rate. To maintain optimum IT health, our continuous 24/7/365 monitoring detects issues before sickness cripples your systems and network. Our responsive and personalized support services free your staff from IT concerns, making your practice more productive and profitable.
- FREE 30-Minute Consultation & IT Health Check
- Unlimited Remote & Onsite Support Options
- Live Help Desk Support 7-days per Week
- Vendor Management
- Direct Cost Procurement
- Systems & Network Design
- Digital Treatment Rooms
- EHR Systems Implementation
- HIPAA Compliance
- Secure Email with Encryption
- Business VoIP Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Application Development
- Website Design
- Local SEO & Social Media Marketing
… and more!
Santa Rosa Fun Facts
- Founded in 1833, Santa Rosa (“Saint Rose”) is named after St. Rose of Lima. It’s the largest city in California’s North Bay, Wine Country, and Redwood Empire.
- Previous to European settlement, the area was home to the Bitakomtara band, a Pomo tribe of indigenous people. Smallpox brought by Europeans decimated the Bitakomtara; by 1900, 95% of the population had disappeared.
- In 1943, film director Alfred Hitchcock shot Shadow of a Doubt in Santa Rosa and offers a contemporary view of much of the city. Other movies were filmed here as well, including Die Hard 2 (1990), Cujo (1983), and Cheaper by the Dozen (2003).
- The Tubbs Fire in 2017 destroyed 5% of Santa Rosa’s homes and killed 19 people.
- Known as the “Microbrew Capital of the United States” by beer lovers, Santa Rosa is also a gateway to the wineries of Sonoma and Napa valleys.