Outsourced IT For The Healthcare Industry
San Francisco area Healthcare IT Support
IT Consulting, HIPAA Compliance, Network Security, Cloud Computing, Data Backup, Disaster Recovery
Providing managed IT services to healthcare organizations since 2008, DHS delivers ProActive Care™— IT solutions developed specifically for the healthcare industry to secure, protect, and maintain electronic health records systems and networks. DHS delivers a responsive and efficient support experience with great bedside manner. We provide quality resolutions to your technology challenges. With DHS, you won’t need to think about IT. We provide a comprehensive, worry-free IT support solution so you can focus on the health of your patients.
Choose DHS to Support your Practice
Don’t suffer from bad IT! DHS will bring your healthcare organization to life through excellence in IT policies, procedures, and practices. Our comprehensive support program, ProActive Care™, includes all IT services and solutions you need to operate at an affordable monthly flat-rate. To maintain optimum IT health, our continuous 24/7/365 monitoring detects issues before sickness cripples your systems and network. Our responsive and personalized support services free your staff from IT concerns, making your practice more productive and profitable.
- FREE 30-Minute Consultation & IT Health Check
- Unlimited Remote & Onsite Support Options
- Live Help Desk Support 7-days per Week
- Vendor Management
- Direct Cost Procurement
- Systems & Network Design
- Digital Treatment Rooms
- EHR Systems Implementation
- HIPAA Compliance
- Secure Email with Encryption
- Business VoIP Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Application Development
- Website Design
- Local SEO & Social Media Marketing
… and more!
San Francisco Fun Facts
- Named after St. Francis of Assissi, “The City” was founded in 1776. The California Gold Rush in 1849 helped make San Francisco the largest city on the West Coast until the 1906 earthquake.
- The 1906 earthquake and fire destroyed 80% of the city, causing the greatest loss of life from a natural disaster in California’s history. The fire alone cost an estimated $350 million (equivalent to $7.53 billion in 2018).
- San Francisco is built on the north end of a peninsula. The city includes Alcatraz Island and over 50 hills (Nob Hill, Russian Hill, etc.).
- Tech giants like Apple, Facebook, Google, and Twitter call San Francisco home. Over half of San Franciscans have a 4-year university degree, making the city among the best educated in the world.
- San Francisco’s warm-summer Mediterranean climate has moist, mild winters and dry summers. Cool Pacific Ocean currents and the waters of the San Francisco Bay provide a mild year-round climate with little seasonal variation. Surprisingly, October tends to be warmer on average than July.