Outsourced IT For The Healthcare Industry
San Diego area Healthcare IT Support
IT Consulting, HIPAA Compliance, Network Security, Cloud Computing, Data Backup, Disaster Recovery
Providing managed IT services to healthcare organizations since 2008, DHS delivers ProActive Care™— IT solutions developed specifically for the healthcare industry to secure, protect, and maintain electronic health records systems and networks. DHS delivers a responsive and efficient support experience with great bedside manner. We provide quality resolutions to your technology challenges. With DHS, you won’t need to think about IT. We provide a comprehensive, worry-free IT support solution so you can focus on the health of your patients.
Choose DHS to Support your Practice
Don’t suffer from bad IT! DHS will bring your healthcare organization to life through excellence in IT policies, procedures, and practices. Our comprehensive support program, ProActive Care™, includes all IT services and solutions you need to operate at an affordable monthly flat-rate. To maintain optimum IT health, our continuous 24/7/365 monitoring detects issues before sickness cripples your systems and network. Our responsive and personalized support services free your staff from IT concerns, making your practice more productive and profitable.
- FREE 30-Minute Consultation & IT Health Check
- Unlimited Remote & Onsite Support Options
- Live Help Desk Support 7-days per Week
- Vendor Management
- Direct Cost Procurement
- Systems & Network Design
- Digital Treatment Rooms
- EHR Systems Implementation
- HIPAA Compliance
- Secure Email with Encryption
- Business VoIP Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Application Development
- Website Design
- Local SEO & Social Media Marketing
… and more!
San Diego Fun Facts
- Called “the birthplace of California,” San Diego was founded as El Presidio Real de San Diego in May 1769 as the first permanent European settlement on the Pacific coast of what is now the United States.
- Previously, present-day San Diego was occupied by the indigenous Kumeyaay—”those who face the water from a cliff.” Many Kumeyaay now live on 13 reservations across San Diego County. The Viejas Band of Kumeyaay Indians owns Viejas Casino and Resort in nearby Alpine.
- For much of the 20th century, San Diego was known as “the tuna capital of the world.” The city’s last tuna cannery closed in 1984.
- Farmers’ Almanac ranks San Diego among the top-ten best climates in the U.S. while The Weather Channel finds San Diego with one of the two best summer climates in the nation. The city’s Mediterranean climate enjoys warm, dry summers and mild winters with most precipitation falling between December and March.
- The only known hurricane ever to directly impact California hit San Diego in 1858. If the storm had occurred in 2004, NOAA researchers estimate the damage would have cost $500 million.