Outsourced IT For The Healthcare Industry
Salt Lake City area Healthcare IT Support
IT Consulting, HIPAA Compliance, Network Security, Cloud Computing, Data Backup, Disaster Recovery
Providing managed IT services to healthcare organizations since 2008, DHS delivers ProActive Care™— IT solutions developed specifically for the healthcare industry to secure, protect, and maintain electronic health records systems and networks. DHS delivers a responsive and efficient support experience with great bedside manner. We provide quality resolutions to your technology challenges. With DHS, you won’t need to think about IT. We provide a comprehensive, worry-free IT support solution so you can focus on the health of your patients.
Choose DHS to Support your Practice
Don’t suffer from bad IT! DHS will bring your healthcare organization to life through excellence in IT policies, procedures, and practices. Our comprehensive support program, ProActive Care™, includes all IT services and solutions you need to operate at an affordable monthly flat-rate. To maintain optimum IT health, our continuous 24/7/365 monitoring detects issues before sickness cripples your systems and network. Our responsive and personalized support services free your staff from IT concerns, making your practice more productive and profitable.
- FREE 30-Minute Consultation & IT Health Check
- Unlimited Remote & Onsite Support Options
- Live Help Desk Support 7-days per Week
- Vendor Management
- Direct Cost Procurement
- Systems & Network Design
- Digital Treatment Rooms
- EHR Systems Implementation
- HIPAA Compliance
- Secure Email with Encryption
- Business VoIP Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Application Development
- Website Design
- Local SEO & Social Media Marketing
… and more!
Salt Lake City Fun Facts
- Part of the Salt Lake City-Ogden-Provo corridor along the Wasatch Front, SLC is the capital of Utah and the state’s most populous city. Founded in 1847 by Brigham Young, leader of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, SLC is the industrial banking center of the U.S.
- Previous to pioneer settlement, the SLC area was home to Shoshone, Ute, and Paiute indigenous peoples.
- Construction of the iconic Salt Lake Temple began in 1853 and took 40 years to complete. The southeast corner of Temple Square is the point of reference for the Salt Lake meridian and all addresses in the Salt Lake Valley.
- The League of American Bicyclists lists SLC in the top 18 bicycling cities in the U.S. with a population of 100K+. Many city streets have bicycle lanes and the city publishes a bicycle map.
- Salt Lake City has a semi-arid continental climate with cold, snowy winters and dry, hot summers. Rainfall in SLC usually occurs between October and May; in summer months, monsoons can bring short-lived but intense thunderstorms. Blizzards, sleet, and hail are rare.