Outsourced IT For The Healthcare Industry
Sacramento area Healthcare IT Support
IT Consulting, HIPAA Compliance, Network Security, Cloud Computing, Data Backup, Disaster Recovery
Providing managed IT services to healthcare organizations since 2008, DHS delivers ProActive Care™— IT solutions developed specifically for the healthcare industry to secure, protect, and maintain electronic health records systems and networks. DHS delivers a responsive and efficient support experience with great bedside manner. We provide quality resolutions to your technology challenges. With DHS, you won’t need to think about IT. We provide a comprehensive, worry-free IT support solution so you can focus on the health of your patients.
Choose DHS to Support your Practice
Don’t suffer from bad IT! DHS will bring your healthcare organization to life through excellence in IT policies, procedures, and practices. Our comprehensive support program, ProActive Care™, includes all IT services and solutions you need to operate at an affordable monthly flat-rate. To maintain optimum IT health, our continuous 24/7/365 monitoring detects issues before sickness cripples your systems and network. Our responsive and personalized support services free your staff from IT concerns, making your practice more productive and profitable.
- FREE 30-Minute Consultation & IT Health Check
- Unlimited Remote & Onsite Support Options
- Live Help Desk Support 7-days per Week
- Vendor Management
- Direct Cost Procurement
- Systems & Network Design
- Digital Treatment Rooms
- EHR Systems Implementation
- HIPAA Compliance
- Secure Email with Encryption
- Business VoIP Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Application Development
- Website Design
- Local SEO & Social Media Marketing
… and more!
Sacramento Fun Facts
- The capital of California, Sacramento previously was inhabited by indigenous peoples such as the Nisenan and the Maidu. Sacramento owes its existence to the 1849 Gold Rush and served as the terminus for the First Transcontinental Railroad and the Pony Express.
- As of 2017, Sacramento is the fastest-growing major city in California. The city hosts major educational institutions (UC Davis, University of the Pacific, and Sacramento State) and headquarters much of the state’s healthcare industry. In 2002, Harvard University’s Civil Rights Project named Sacramento “America’s Most Diverse City.”
- A hotbed of culinary culture, Sacramento bills itself as “America’s Farm-to-Fork Capital.” Famed cookbook authors Biba Caggiano and Mai Pham call the city home. Sacramento’s The Kitchen was nominated as Outstanding Restaurant by the James Beard Foundation and holds a Five Diamond dining award from AAA.
- Sacramento is the birthplace of many notable people including director Henry Hathaway, actor and director Greta Gerwig, TV game show producer Mark Goodson (Match Game, Family Feud, The Price Is Right), actor Sam Elliott, Jefferson Starship’s Craig Chaquico, investor billionaire Charles Schwab, and NBA star Kevin Johnson, who later served as the city’s mayor from 2008-2016.
- Sacramento has a hot-summer Mediterranean climate with very hot, dry summers and mild to cool winters. Summer heat is often moderated by the “delta breeze,” which blows up the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta from the San Francisco Bay. Only three significant snowfalls have occurred since 1900, the last in 1976. It’s the sunniest location on earth between July and September; Sacramento averages 14.2 hours of sunshine daily in July.