Outsourced IT For The Healthcare Industry
Portland area Healthcare IT Support
IT Consulting, HIPAA Compliance, Network Security, Cloud Computing, Data Backup, Disaster Recovery
Providing managed IT services to healthcare organizations since 2008, DHS delivers ProActive Care™— IT solutions developed specifically for the healthcare industry to secure, protect, and maintain electronic health records systems and networks. DHS delivers a responsive and efficient support experience with great bedside manner. We provide quality resolutions to your technology challenges. With DHS, you won’t need to think about IT. We provide a comprehensive, worry-free IT support solution so you can focus on the health of your patients.
Choose DHS to Support your Practice
Don’t suffer from bad IT! DHS will bring your healthcare organization to life through excellence in IT policies, procedures, and practices. Our comprehensive support program, ProActive Care™, includes all IT services and solutions you need to operate at an affordable monthly flat-rate. To maintain optimum IT health, our continuous 24/7/365 monitoring detects issues before sickness cripples your systems and network. Our responsive and personalized support services free your staff from IT concerns, making your practice more productive and profitable.
- FREE 30-Minute Consultation & IT Health Check
- Unlimited Remote & Onsite Support Options
- Live Help Desk Support 7-days per Week
- Vendor Management
- Direct Cost Procurement
- Systems & Network Design
- Digital Treatment Rooms
- EHR Systems Implementation
- HIPAA Compliance
- Secure Email with Encryption
- Business VoIP Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Application Development
- Website Design
- Local SEO & Social Media Marketing
… and more!
Portland Fun Facts
- Named after Portland, Maine, the city is the largest in Oregon and the second most populous in the Pacific Northwest behind Seattle. Located 60 miles east of the Pacific, Portland lies at the confluence of the Willamette and Columbia rivers and sits atop an extinct volcanic field.
- Before pioneer settlement, two Chinook tribes—the Multnomah and the Clackamas—inhabited the area. The Lewis and Clark Expedition first documented their presence in 1805. Settlers first arrived here, the terminus of the Oregon Trail, in the 1830s.
- Now a progressive bastion, the “The City of Roses” was once regarded as one of the most dangerous port cities in the world. Reputedly, able-bodied men were “shanghaied” to toil on boats to the Orient as late as 1941. The Shanghai Tunnels were underground passages linking Portland’s Old Town (Chinatown) to the basement of many bars and hotels in Portland’s downtown area, which in turn connected to the Willamette River waterfront.
- The Portland area is described as “Silicon Forest” due to the high number of tech companies. Footwear and athletic/outdoor gear manufacturers like Adidas, Nike, Columbia Sportswear, LaCrosse Footwear, and others are also headquartered here.
- The city has a warm-summer Mediterranean climate with warm, dry summers and cool, rainy winters. Drizzle may fall for days at a time between mid-autumn to mid-spring. Portland averages 155 days of measurable precipitation annually.