Outsourced IT For The Healthcare Industry
Los Angeles area Healthcare IT Support
IT Consulting, HIPAA Compliance, Network Security, Cloud Computing, Data Backup, Disaster Recovery
Providing managed IT services to healthcare organizations since 2008, DHS delivers ProActive Care™— IT solutions developed specifically for the healthcare industry to secure, protect, and maintain electronic health records systems and networks. DHS delivers a responsive and efficient support experience with great bedside manner. We provide quality resolutions to your technology challenges. With DHS, you won’t need to think about IT. We provide a comprehensive, worry-free IT support solution so you can focus on the health of your patients.
Choose DHS for Your Practice’s IT Support
Don’t suffer from bad IT! DHS will bring your healthcare organization to life through excellence in IT policies, procedures, and practices. Our comprehensive support program, ProActive Care™, includes all IT services and solutions you need to operate at an affordable monthly flat-rate. To maintain optimum IT health, our continuous 24/7/365 monitoring detects issues before sickness cripples your systems and network. Our responsive and personalized support services free your staff from IT concerns, making your practice more productive and profitable.
- FREE 30-Minute Consultation & IT Health Check
- Unlimited Remote & Onsite Support Options
- Live Help Desk Support 7-days per Week
- Vendor Management
- Direct Cost Procurement
- Systems & Network Design
- Digital Treatment Rooms
- EHR Systems Implementation
- HIPAA Compliance
- Secure Email with Encryption
- Business VoIP Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Application Development
- Website Design
- Local SEO & Social Media Marketing
… and more!
Los Angeles Fun Facts
- With a population of nearly 19 million, the city of “The Angels” is the third most populous metro area in North America behind Mexico City and New York City.
- Measured by GDP, LA is the third-largest city globally, ranking behind Tokyo and New York City.
- Known as “The Entertainment Capital of the World,” LA has the world’s oldest national film industry and the largest by box office revenue. More artists, writers, actors, filmmakers, musicians and dancers live and work in LA than in any other city at any other time in history.
- Sepulveda Boulevard is 43 miles long, the longest street in both the city and county of Los Angeles. Foothill Boulevard, part of old Route 66, stretches over 60 miles long and spans Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties.
- Most of LA enjoys a Mediterranean climate, averaging only 35 days of measurable precipitation annually. The Los Angeles area is susceptible to microclimate phenomena. To illustrate, the maximum July temperature at Santa Monica Pier averages 70° F while 15 miles away Canoga Park averages 95° F.